To make the white shirt stand out more, it is embellished with additional designs. The majority of the shirt’s material, 90% cotton fabric, is combined with 10% polyester fiber. During outdoor activities or sports, the shirt’s fabric is breathable and absorbs perspiration. The shirt is appropriate for spring and summer conditions because it has short sleeves. The sleeves are broader than normal, which makes the arm movement seem more airy and flexible. The shirt’s body is made to be broad and not restrictive on the body. Colors used in patterns might change. The shirt is well stretchable and has a modest thickness.
- 5.3-ounce, 99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey).
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee.
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label.
- 8 oz; 50% cotton/50% polyester.
- Air jet yarn for a softer feel and no pilling.
- 1×1 athletic rib cuffs and waistband with spandex; Double-needle stitching.
- 8 oz 50/50 cotton/poly.
- Air jet yarn creates a smooth, low-pill surface.
- Double needle stitching; Pouch pocket; Unisex sizing.